SALE CERAMIC CONDITIONS SOUTH,
The present conditions of sale regulate the purchase, through telematic modalities or by telephone, of the products presented on the site www.ceramicasud.it
1. The contract stipulated between ceramicasud.it and the customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by ceramicasud.it. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer.
By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions, the terms of payment, Privacy and policy transcribed.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by delays or non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
3. The Customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog of www.ceramicasud.it at the time of placing the order as described in the relevant information sheets.
It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but slightly different even if reproduced in photographic studies, the tone varies depending on the type of light used in the studio "warm light / cold light / distance between the product and the surrounding lighting and the type of camera used.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by ceramicasud.it by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message reports the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with ceramicasud.it and to be used in the purpose of the bank transfer.
5. In case of non-acceptance of the order, ceramicasud.it guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
6. The customer can cancel the order by giving timely notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and successively contacting our operators at: 0832 834946
7. The delivery times indicated on the site are quantified in working days. There is a surcharge for minor islands or uncomfortable locations. Alternatively, the goods are always available free of charge in storage.
8. In order to take advantage of the insurance INCLUDED IN THE PRICE, any damage must be reported within a maximum of 24h "working days from receipt of goods" to the following address email@example.com, or by fax to 0832837007 or by registered mail to address: Ceramica Sud Viale Einaudi snc 73026 Melendugno Lecce
9.It is the responsibility of the customer at the time of delivery of the goods road plan to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (quality verification). Any damage, must be immediately reported to the courier who makes the delivery (accepting the goods with a prudent reserve to be written in the courier's DDT: Eg: "box with holes on the side", "box open and without custom tape", " damaged box ", etc.)
10. For warranty purposes it is essential to carefully keep a copy of the sales receipt / invoice accompanied by a guarantee certificate or the original packaging of the item.
Price and shipping costs
11. The prices of the products published on the homepage or in the different sections of the Website are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the Products, if this is different from Italy, which will be charged to the Customer . Ceramica Sud reserves the right to modify the prices of the products listed on the Site at any time. Any changes to the prices of products will not, however, be effective towards customers who have already forwarded an Order.
12.In the process of forwarding the Order, CeramicaSud may be offered, at its complete discretion, different payment methods, such as, by way of example, payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro ), payment via Paypal secure system, and payment by bank transfer with credit within 5 days from the order forwarding.
Ceramica Sud will not be responsible for the non-delivery or delayed delivery due to force majeure, such as strikes, provisions of the Public Authorities, rationing or scarcity of energy or raw materials, transport difficulties, fires, floods, heavy snowfall, flooding and damage to industrial machinery not dependent on Ceramica Sud.
Ceramica Sud will promptly notify the Customer of the occurrence of a force majeure case.
Right of withdrawal
It results by right of the customer and by law within 14 days of delivery. You can decide in total freedom if you return a part of your purchase or all products: we will refund the price of returned products (excluding additional costs) as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from when we became aware of your desire to exercise such right.
How to exercise your right of withdrawal?
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by post A.R.).
If you decide to cancel the purchase contract, you will be reimbursed all the payments you made in our favor, (excluding additional costs), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from your notice of withdrawal. The reimbursement will take place through the same payment method used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a consequence of such reimbursement. The reimbursement can be suspended until the goods are received or until the consumer demonstrates to have sent back the goods, if previous.